Any advice where to find this?

• Members

JBL SR4725 crossover PN71935 . I currently have 1 and need another to match for my project.I know I could just order a new one but I am one of those laid off statistics that has to watch my pennies!So if you have one at a good price I need one!Also if you dont have one if you know of a site that sells used Pro Audio where I might find one besides E-Bay that would be appreciated!! :confused: I posted in the D.I.Y. section looking for advice and now im here.Anyhow I think im in over my head and should get a noose around my neck for this,but im in to deep to stop!I have 2-Tr 105 cabs similar dimension wise to Sr4725,2-Selenium 80watt RMS 1 inch drivers,2-Jack plates with speakon and 1/4 inch dual for both and 2-2226H woofers.Should I find a match for the crossover I currently have?OR should I join Thelma and Louise at the bottom of that cliff?Or what could I use instead,hopefully cheap?Im clueless here so any help is greatly appreciated!Thanks in advance.I did call jbl and they said they dont make this crossover anymore.

Archived