Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm very thankful for this little corner of the ether where we can have mostly civil discussions on sound reinforcement. I have learned most of the things I know about SR here and have met some fine folks along the way!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Full-Steam/179028619290

Hear Hear!

Th best forum that I've been on..........

I'm also thinking of my daughter who's au pairing in Charlottesville, VA.... I hope that she enjoys it!
    A&H PA12, ZED-10FX, Lexicon Lambda, B Ringer DEQ1024, QSC K8 x 2, KSub, Wharfedale Titan 12A, 1980 Ibanez Blazer Bass, +-2006 IIbanez SR505, Peavey TKO75, Zoom 708II

Comment

I agree! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Comment

Ditto ! LOLS Have a great Thanksgiving !

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends. Our Thanksgiving (Canada) was a month ago. Turkey sammiches,,,,,, yummmmm.
          Veni, Vidi, Velcro;

(I came, I saw, I stuck around)

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, looking forward to dinner... yeah baby. You east coasters are lucky, you get fed 3 hours earlier!
            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Former product development engineer: Genz Benz, a KMC Music/Fender Musical Instruments Company, continuing factory level product support and service for Genz Benz

Currently product development engineer: Mesa Boogie

Comment

Yeah, but we're also reaching for the Alkaselter 3 hours earlier

This forum does provide a great place to hang and without it, my PA wouldn't be nearly as useful as it is. Thanks to all for your advice.

I'm truly thankful to be able to have my 94 year old Dad come to Thanksgiving dinner, along with the rest of the family.
              http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=742896
              http://www.volunteersband.com

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all,and thanks for all the sound advise you have given,and continue to give.

Comment

I'm thankful to God for helping me to not drink anymore.
                  And to our tireless troops. They have to spend Thanksgiving without their families. You people ROCK!
                  Thanks to this forum. All you people ROCK, too!
                  Dale Christenson
                  Sound4U
                  A local sound provider serving Oklahoma and surrounding areas.
                  http://sound4u.co

Comment

Yep Happy Thanks Giving all,
                    great advice here and some very cool people.........

0, 0

Comment

Happy TG, all!
                      tlbonehead@yahoo.com
                      www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy
                      -For Sale:
                      -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US
                      -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
                      - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping
                      - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD
                      - Crate Palomino V8 - 10" Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)

Comment

Happy Turkey Day!!!!!!!

Comment

Yessir, Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Stix

Live Rig
                          FOH Rack: Presonus SL 16.4.2, Sabine FBX2400
                          Amp Rack: QSC PLX3402, 3002 amp; Crown XLS1000; Driverack 260
                          Cabs: JBL 4735 Mains & 4718 Subs
                          Drum Sub-Mix: Yamaha MG12/4, Valley Gatex
                          Personal Electronics: Sennheiser EW300G1, Custom Etymotic HF5 IEM's
                          Drumset: Sonor 6-pc S-Class-Ash; Sonor D-500 Snare; Paiste/Zildjian/Sabian Cymbals

Comment

Working...
                          X