No announcement yet.

lexicon mx200 problem

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lexicon mx200 problem

There's a code UP when it turns on. I cannot get out of this state. Tried to reset several times but nothing. Any other tricks?

Did you try the full factory reset?

IIRC, though, this may be a high memeory block failure OR it could be the result of a bad back-up battery at boot.

Try the full factory reset first: http://www.tpa-az.com/downloads/MX200Manual_B.pdf
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Former product development engineer: Genz Benz, a KMC Music/FMIC/JAM Industries Company, continuing factory level product support and service for Genz Benz

Currently product development engineer: Mesa Boogie

Comment

Tried that but it doesn't respond..could I open the unit up and pull out ribbon cable and reconnect it? Will that reset it?

Comment

Is it under warranty?
        www.RunningSound.com

Comment

Tried that but it doesn't respond..could I open the unit up and pull out ribbon cable and reconnect it? Will that reset it?

No.

Perhaps a call to Harman (lexicon) support might yield some help?
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Former product development engineer: Genz Benz, a KMC Music/FMIC/JAM Industries Company, continuing factory level product support and service for Genz Benz

Currently product development engineer: Mesa Boogie

Comment

Working...
          X