No announcement yet.

Good sale on some PRXs

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good sale on some PRXs

20% off and free ground shipping on some PRX speakers, including the XLF sub (and a few other things).

PRX618S-XLF: $1299.00
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
    Hate is like taking poison, hoping the other guy gets sick.

How above being tricked are you? Take the test
    ---->
    HERE

That is a really good deal!
    With Greater Knowledge Comes Greater Understanding

Comment

Thanks... I thought so, but I guess I wanted some confirmation that it
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

---->
      HERE

Comment

You could actually do a lot better. Mike Pyle, a guy highly recommended by the people in this forum, quoted me a WAY better price for PRX speakers with covers and shipping. I would definitely talk to him first. I have also been doing some investigating, and apparently while many dealers won't (or can't) advertise this, if you call them up and tell them you want "dealer cost," they will give it to you for a few dollars above their cost and have the it4ems drop shipped to you from JBL.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ChiroVette
          View Post

You could actually do a lot better. Mike Pyle, a guy highly recommended by the people in this forum, quoted me a WAY better price for PRX speakers with covers and shipping. I would definitely talk to him first. I have also been doing some investigating, and apparently while many dealers won't (or can't) advertise this, if you call them up and tell them you want "dealer cost," they will give it to you for a few dollars above their cost and have the it4ems drop shipped to you from JBL.

I bought a few things from Mr. Pyle, some RCF ART312-A

---->
          HERE

Comment

In retrospect, I may have contacted him, and I feel kinda bad for not doing so,

Comment

Mike is a great guy to deal with. I've bought a bunch of speakers from him over the years and will buy more if I ever need any.
              Greg H.

Comment

How do I get in contact with Mike Pyle ?

Comment

Keep an eye on ebay. I picked up 2 new 618 XLF's for $1900 shipped. If you're not in a hurry it would be worth the wait.
                  A woman with a little extra weight will live longer than a man who mentions it.

Comment

Another vote for Mike here. Great service, great prices great communication.
                    DON'T BE ALARMED!!! REMAIN CALM!!!!!!!!!
                    There's nothing to see here. It's another day in IDAHO!!!

My bands Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/stiff.richard

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by 55fmj
                      View Post

How do I get in contact with Mike Pyle ?

mike@audiopyle.com 707-315-6204

THANKS Everybody for the very kind recommendation! Marko, that is a killer deal on the JBL sub, glad you jumped on it.
                      Mike Pyle
                      Audiopyle Sound Pro Audio & Stage Lighting
                      www.audiopyle.com

Comment

Working...
                      X