Harmony Central Christmas Fund - Year 2

• Members

Last year I had a thought that with so many folks having a hard time economically, I would try and make certain that any regulars here having a hard time providing for kids could drop me a note and I would try to make certain that no kid would be forgotten by Santa. Although a number of people emailed they would help with funds, no one asked for money so I returned it all. I hope that meant no kids were being forgotten, but I started so late I couldn't be sure. So, lets try this again:

For any regulars here that have kids, I will try (with the assistance of other generous folks here) to help if you truly can't provide for kids in your family at Christmas. While most adults understand that sometimes money gets tight and gifts can't be exchanged, kids should not be asked to understand that. Christmas morning should be a time of joy, bright eyes, laughing and smiles. Lets keep it that way.

If you have kids that will not otherwise receive gifts from Santa, drop me a note (email or PM) and I will try to find the money. It won't be a lot because I am not rich, but it will be something that shows Santa remembered them. If you don't really need it, please don't ask because others might, but if you do need help feel free to ask.

If I get any request that are beyond what I can provide, I will post a request on this thread asking folks to help. Most of us here are blessed enough to have our needs taken care of so that we can argue about gear, but there might be some that have a temporary hard time and with each other's help we can all have a wonderful time at Christmas.

Thanks for reading and I hope no one here needs to respond to this thread, but if you do need help, let me know.

Stuart

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Axisplayer View Post
Last year I had a thought that with so many folks having a hard time economically, I would try and make certain that any regulars here having a hard time providing for kids could drop me a note and I would try to make certain that no kid would be forgotten by Santa. Although a number of people emailed they would help with funds, no one asked for money so I returned it all. I hope that meant no kids were being forgotten, but I started so late I couldn't be sure. So, lets try this again:

For any regulars here that have kids, I will try (with the assistance of other generous folks here) to help if you truly can't provide for kids in your family at Christmas. While most adults understand that sometimes money gets tight and gifts can't be exchanged, kids should not be asked to understand that. Christmas morning should be a time of joy, bright eyes, laughing and smiles. Lets keep it that way.

If you have kids that will not otherwise receive gifts from Santa, drop me a note (email or PM) and I will try to find the money. It won't be a lot because I am not rich, but it will be something that shows Santa remembered them. If you don't really need it, please don't ask because others might, but if you do need help feel free to ask.

If I get any request that are beyond what I can provide, I will post a request on this thread asking folks to help. Most of us here are blessed enough to have our needs taken care of so that we can argue about gear, but there might be some that have a temporary hard time and with each other's help we can all have a wonderful time at Christmas.

Thanks for reading and I hope no one here needs to respond to this thread, but if you do need help, let me know.

Stuart
My kid really wants the new Wii U. I am kidding with you on that. What a wonderful gesture on your part!
BTW My name is Stuart /Stu as well.

Archived