Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audiopile DUS speakers

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might want to mention what they are made out of - it always seems like a "cover up" when they are MDF and it isn't mentioned.

That tower system looks pretty interesting - Bose on steroids ?

Comment

Might want to mention what they are made out of - it always seems like a "cover up" when they are MDF and it isn't mentioned.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRanger
        View Post

I beg to differ. The cabinet construction, being MDF, is clearly listed under the specs on my website cut sheets, under cabinet construction: MDF

Comment

View Post

I beg to differ. The cabinet construction, being MDF, is clearly listed under the specs on my website cut sheets, under cabinet construction: MDF

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by W. M. Hellinger
            View Post

Oops, I didn't see that the first time I looked on your website. Sorry if I seemed critical of them - just trying to mention what would scare me off if I didn't "know" you . They seem to be a great alternative to the Yamaha Club series - specs look similar at a much lower price . Any chance of a powered version?

I'm probably missing it also - but what is the diameter of the HF driver diaphragms ? LF Driver voice coils?

Comment

View Post

Oops, I didn't see that the first time I looked on your website. Sorry if I seemed critical of them - just trying to mention what would scare me off if I didn't "know" you . They seem to be a great alternative to the Yamaha Club series - specs look similar at a much lower price . Any chance of a powered version?

I'm probably missing it also - but what is the diameter of the HF driver diaphragms ? LF Driver voice coils?

Comment

View Post

Any chance of a powered version?

Not at this time.

View Post

I'm probably missing it also - but what is the diameter of the HF driver diaphragms ?

1.375" for the X-10's and X-12's. 1.5" for the X-15's.

Correct me if I'm wrong Andy.

Comment

View Post

Any chance of a powered version?

Not at this time.

View Post

I'm probably missing it also - but what is the diameter of the HF driver diaphragms ?

Comment

View Post

I saw the MDF mentioned right away.
                    tlbonehead@yahoo.com
                    www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy
                    -For Sale:
                    -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US
                    -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
                    - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping
                    - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD
                    - Crate Palomino V8 - 10" Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)

Comment

View Post

I saw the MDF mentioned right away.
                      tlbonehead@yahoo.com
                      www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy
                      -For Sale:
                      -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US
                      -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
                      - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping
                      - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD
                      - Crate Palomino V8 - 10" Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)

Comment

View Post

X-15 is 1.75" (or maybe a a tiny bit larger)
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Former product development engineer: Genz Benz, a KMC Music/FMIC/JAM Industries Company, continuing factory level product support and service for Genz Benz

Currently product development engineer: Mesa Boogie

Comment

View Post

X-15 is 1.75" (or maybe a a tiny bit larger)
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Former product development engineer: Genz Benz, a KMC Music/FMIC/JAM Industries Company, continuing factory level product support and service for Genz Benz

Comment

Interesting, so the X-15 crosses over lower than the other two? You might want to list the crossover frequency and LF driver voice coil diameters if you know them. Are replacement drivers (or diaphragms and recone kits) available?

Comment

Interesting, so the X-15 crosses over lower than the other two? You might want to list the crossover frequency and LF driver voice coil diameters if you know them. Are replacement drivers (or diaphragms and recone kits) available?

Comment

View Post

Where was the mentioned?

Why would any of this be important to the average or even above average user?

Comment

Working...
                                X