OT: Armegeddon

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by lonotes View Post
Some of us weren't all there to begin with.
That would include me,,,,,

I woke up in a deeeeeep "fog",,,stumbled over to my bedroom window and glanced outside. Everything was fluffy-white,,,,, as farrrrrrrr as I could see. For a few moments there, I was thinking "so THIS is what heaven looks like",,,,,,,then the phone rang. smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by agedhorse

View Post

It's raining like Armegeddon here...

It's snowing like heck up here. Looks like we got 20-25 cms. overnight, with more to come. This is the fourth major snow-storm for us. Over the last few years, we've barely had snow for Christmas.

• Members

I dont know when people are going to stop trying to guess when the world is going to come to an end, People needs to think like this , it isnt man who is going to make the end of the world come it's GOD , The bible plainly tells us all that. The bible doesn't tell us WHEN God will be coming, but it does tell us HOW.

Matthew 24:36

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by twostone View Post
Still here and looks like the fear mongers need to pick a new date to make profit from, being they missed another dooms day date. tongue.gif
Hey, Why wait until someone else picks the date? We're professionals, right? How 'bout let us PRO'S at Harmony Central pick the next one...
Who's with me???
(tongue-in-cheek)

Mike M

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Mike M View Post
Hey, Why wait until someone else picks the date? We're professionals, right? How 'bout let us PRO'S at Harmony Central pick the next one...
Who's with me???
(tongue-in-cheek)

Mike M
Good one. I think many people will regard the (eventual) passing of Clapton as the end of the world. After all, he was God facepalm.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Mogwix View Post
... but MAN created GOD

the "end of the world" is irrelevant. time moves on whether we're here or not.
Not in my bible, Man didn't create God , It's the other way around , and the end of the world IS coming and whoever aint ready will be left behind. the only question that is relevant is WHEN.

• Members

For me, it was a great day. One of my female friend of 20+ years decided that it was time to give me some "end of the world poon". She really bought into all the Mayan Calendar stuff. She was freaking out (has all sorts of anxiety issues) about it, and she watches all those damned TV shows about ancient aliens and all of that. So she asked me to come and hang out with her today and tonight. So I asked her,"Do you seriously believe in all of this stuff?" and she responded that, yes she did. So I said,"Since you believe the world is going to end, don't you think it's about time we knocked boots? After all, we've only been friends for 25 years." Well, the came and went - and so did I, LOL - and she already left me a message letting me know she definitely wants multiple repeat performances.

YAY, Me!

Note to young guys: It's not a race. Build the fire slowly. It's okay to enjoy the pleasure on your way to the pinnacle as well as reaching the pinnacle. LOL I say this because she and I are both in our 40's, and she's been called a "super cougar" since she has strictly dated guys 18-26 for the last 7 years.... but she said I showed her what's been missing in her life and I completely rocked her world like it's never been rocked before. (Just keep repeating the words to "Slow & Easy" by Whitesnake until it is ingrained in your head. lol)

;)

Can ya tell I'm really happy right now.

Archived