No announcement yet.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian@AudioEast.com

I've bought "most" of my PA through Audio East - (they used to advertise on THIS forum) - and I have always been well served. I recently ran into a little snafu with them - on some "used" gear - (I'll never again). BUT - here's the thing - Brian@audioeast.com went clear out of his way - and above and beyond - to make sure that things worked out alright - (which they did) - and I am so grateful. His personal touch to customer service - and his commitment to things working out for me (also) - insure that I will be a loyal www.AudioEast.com customer in the future. You should too.
    Fav. Quote: "Be the change you want to see in the world."

I bought a used Shure IEM system from Brian many years ago, went without a hitch (wish the body packs/earbuds hadn't been stolen recently....) and wouldn't hesitate to work with Brian again. He one of the good guys to work with.
    "If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else" - Yogi Berra, 1925-2015

Off-Topic: Thread title is just begging harvesting from spambots.

On-topic: Though I have never dealt with them, I have heard nothing but good things about AudioEast here on this forum.