Two fun facts from yesterday

• Members

1 - As many of you know I'm located in Lancaster County Virginia which is very rural with only a population of around 10,000. Last night the Lancaster County High School's Red Devils Marching Band played during half time at the BCS Bowl in Florida.

2 - I sold and shipped a lighting system to the Bose Corporation (yes, the speaker people.)

Two scores for little Lancaster county. thumb.gif

• Members

That is actually cooler than my High School band playing the very first Steeler half time show at brand new Three Rivers Stadium. (First Steeler Home game there.) I was first chair third trumpet section. (Morgantown High School, Morgantown W.Va.) Never heard of Three River's Stadium? They have since torn it down. 30 years hardly seems long enough for a public facility.

• Members

That is actually cooler than my High School band playing the very first Steeler half time show at brand new Three Rivers Stadium. (First Steeler Home game there.) I was first chair third trumpet section. (Morgantown High School, Morgantown W.Va.) Never heard of Three River's Stadium? They have since torn it down. 30 years hardly seems long enough for a public facility.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by WynnD

View Post

I actually operated a followspot from the roof of 3 Rivers Stadium once.

Archived