Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the HC forums ever going to be stable again?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets hope this migration goes well, I suspect they learned a lot from 2.0...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Former product development engineer: Genz Benz, a KMC Music/Fender Musical Instruments Company, continuing factory level product support and service for Genz Benz

Currently product development engineer: Mesa Boogie

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by guitarman3001
      View Post

I doubt it. The forums have been f*cked for so long now that it has become blatantly obvious that the site owners (the Guitar Center conglomerate) and/or sysadmins don't give a flying crap.

I think it's dangerous to make that assumption at any time. You never know what may be tying a person's hands...

-Dan.
      Well, I've been to one world fair, a picnic, and a rodeo, and that's the stupidest thing I ever heard come over a set of earphones.

Comment

I would love the additional of accessing the forum via tapatalk.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by IsildursBane
          View Post

I think it's dangerous to make that assumption at any time. You never know what may be tying a person's hands...

-Dan.

How can any other assumption be made? It's not rocket science, it's a damn internet forum and it's been years now since it's been stable. When dividing resources it's clear the forums were low on the totem pole and not given priority of time or money. The only other explanation is total incompetence. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt there and figuring it's just apathy and there were larger fish to fry. Understanding the gloomy financial state of the owners of this forum I'm not necessarily faulting them. I may make the same decision. Still, it is what it is, a complete disaster that's not that hard to fix, despite the excuses. It just takes time, but not 2 years, and money.
          www.nextexitrocks.com

Comment

• loco_p_man
            loco_p_man commented
            Editing a comment

The new format seems to loading quickly and consistently. There, now I have ensured it will never do that again ! :cat:

I make no comment on functionality, but things have got off to a good start at least !

Wow finally can post again almost gave up on this place

Comment

• fdew
            fdew commented
            Editing a comment

People are very open-minded about new things - as long as they're exactly like the old ones.
            Charles Kettering

Working...
        X