Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inuke nu6000dsp or XTI 4002

I have to buy a new amp.

I will be using the amp on my SRX712 for Monitors.

Inuke's any good for sub duty?

Thanks

What about QSC?

Anything ~600-800 watts per channel at 8 ohms is fine, potential reliability issues are your call.

Comment

• twostone
      twostone commented
      Editing a comment

agedhorse wrote:

What about QSC?

Anything ~600-800 watts per channel at 8 ohms is fine, potential reliability issues are your call.

^
      This since they have 6 year warranty and long track record of reliability.

They are in different leagues price wise. I can get a pair of 6000's for what a XTI runs.

I am using the 6000dsp for subs but I know their limitations. I would have picked up something else if the budget would have allowed it. You can bridge the XTI or run it 2 ohm stereo, you can't do that with the berry.  

<div class="signaturecontainer">The wheel is an extension of the foot</div>

Comment

• RoadRanger
      RoadRanger commented
      Editing a comment

jonthomas wrote:

I am using the 6000dsp for subs but I know their limitations. I would have picked up something else if the budget would have allowed it. You can bridge the XTI or run it 2 ohm stereo, you can't do that with the berry.  

The iNuke6000 is already bridged - it's a pair of iNuke3000's in one case permanently bridged. So, what subs do you have that need more that it's 1200w into each 8 ohm driver?

Working...
X