Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Stupid deal...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid deal...

Is about right. Gemini wireless, or Nady or whatever. $20 for a wireless mic. The ROI has got to be excellent on it though...
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.rock-bot.com" target="_blank">www.rock-bot.com</a><br />
    Live-Band-Karaoke<br />
    <br />
    bassist and sound reinforcement</div>

R.O.I.?!! I'd be way more worried about the work I'd lose than any I hoped to gain from using one of these!

Added: Is it just me, or are these the worst looking emoticons?

I love to sing, and I love to drink scotch. Most people would rather hear me drink scotch.

Comment

Last night I checked out a local club I used to KJ at. We made a business decision to not play there anymore due to contract discrepancies. It was a bar I think of maybe 2000 square feet give or take. I went up to sing and thought these mics look different and found it had a switch on it and the battery that pops out the bottom. Then I see your post tonight and then it hit me, those are the mics I saw.

I did a little roaming while singing and it was pretty crowded. At approximately 30 feet it started dropping out. And the tone: definitely not even close to the sound of a SM58 or EV967. For throw away application like karaoke perfect, but professionally what the other dude said, not worth the investment long term. I think my crappy (retired) vocopro's sound better to be honest

Comment

• loco_p_man
        loco_p_man commented
        Editing a comment

I bought a similar wireless mic the other day -

Working...
    X