X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid deal...

Is about right. Gemini wireless, or Nady or whatever. $20 for a wireless mic. The ROI has got to be excellent on it though...
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.rock-bot.com" target="_blank">www.rock-bot.com</a><br />
    Live-Band-Karaoke<br />
    <br />
    bassist and sound reinforcement</div>

R.O.I.?!! I'd be way more worried about the work I'd lose than any I hoped to gain from using one of these!

Added: Is it just me, or are these the worst looking emoticons?

I love to sing, and I love to drink scotch. Most people would rather hear me drink scotch.

Comment

Last night I checked out a local club I used to KJ at. We made a business decision to not play there anymore due to contract discrepancies. It was a bar I think of maybe 2000 square feet give or take. I went up to sing and thought these mics look different and found it had a switch on it and the battery that pops out the bottom. Then I see your post tonight and then it hit me, those are the mics I saw.

I did a little roaming while singing and it was pretty crowded. At approximately 30 feet it started dropping out. And the tone: definitely not even close to the sound of a SM58 or EV967. For throw away application like karaoke perfect, but professionally what the other dude said, not worth the investment long term. I think my crappy (retired) vocopro's sound better to be honest

Comment

• loco_p_man
        loco_p_man commented
        Editing a comment

I bought a similar wireless mic the other day -

Working...
    X