• Members

As I have done 99 posts up to this point, I was drawn to think about the hundredth......

I joined HC in May 2006, and so on average have done 1.25 posts per month since then. I have read thousands, so qualify as a lurker I guess.

I was wondering how long at this rate it would take to get to where one or two of you are......

Abzurd and Coaster have done almost exactly the same number - say 6,770....that would take me 444.7 years, or until middle of the year 2457, and I would be almost 500 years old.

If I were to be more ambitious and set my sights on catching up with Aged, then that would take me 2787 years, or until the year 4800. I have to say, even by then, I would still know a lot less than he does, but I would hope to have gathered a reasonable amount of experience by then.

In the meantime, thank you to all the regulars for sharing your skills, knowledge and experience so freely, as well as the entertaining anecdotes !

Michael

• Members

I enjoyed reading your analysis. :) Keep posting I guess???!!!???!

loco_p_man wrote:

As I have done 99 posts up to this point, I was drawn to think about the hundredth......

I joined HC in May 2006, and so on average have done 1.25 posts per month since then. I have read thousands, so qualify as a lurker I guess.

I was wondering how long at this rate it would take to get to where one or two of you are......

Abzurd and Coaster have done almost exactly the same number - say 6,770....that would take me 444.7 years, or until middle of the year 2457, and I would be almost 500 years old.

If I were to be more ambitious and set my sights on catching up with Aged, then that would take me 2787 years, or until the year 4800. I have to say, even by then, I would still know a lot less than he does, but I would hope to have gathered a reasonable amount of experience by then.

In the meantime, thank you to all the regulars for sharing your skills, knowledge and experience so freely, as well as the entertaining anecdotes !

Michael

• Members

Hey, you're still listed as "frequent contributor". To be fair, I've been here for 4,062 days and average 1.66 posts a day so it's not all that impressive really. Old horse guy has nearly 10X the daily post count and is probably in need of an intervention.

• Members

agedhorse wrote:

I only participate in a couple of forums so my posts are not spread about either. This forum suits my needs well and is civil by comparison to many others .

There needs to be something higher than "super contributor" though. Maybe "good grief, do you ever go outside" :smileytongue:

Archived