Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Century

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Century

As I have done 99 posts up to this point, I was drawn to think about the hundredth......

I joined HC in May 2006, and so on average have done 1.25 posts per month since then. I have read thousands, so qualify as a lurker I guess.

I was wondering how long at this rate it would take to get to where one or two of you are......

Abzurd and Coaster have done almost exactly the same number - say 6,770....that would take me 444.7 years, or until middle of the year 2457, and I would be almost 500 years old.

If I were to be more ambitious and set my sights on catching up with Aged, then that would take me 2787 years, or until the year 4800. I have to say, even by then, I would still know a lot less than he does, but I would hope to have gathered a reasonable amount of experience by then.

In the meantime, thank you to all the regulars for sharing your skills, knowledge and experience so freely, as well as the entertaining anecdotes !

Michael

:robothappy:

Comment

I enjoyed reading your analysis. Keep posting I guess???!!!???!

loco_p_man wrote:

As I have done 99 posts up to this point, I was drawn to think about the hundredth......

I joined HC in May 2006, and so on average have done 1.25 posts per month since then. I have read thousands, so qualify as a lurker I guess.

I was wondering how long at this rate it would take to get to where one or two of you are......

Abzurd and Coaster have done almost exactly the same number - say 6,770....that would take me 444.7 years, or until middle of the year 2457, and I would be almost 500 years old.

If I were to be more ambitious and set my sights on catching up with Aged, then that would take me 2787 years, or until the year 4800. I have to say, even by then, I would still know a lot less than he does, but I would hope to have gathered a reasonable amount of experience by then.

In the meantime, thank you to all the regulars for sharing your skills, knowledge and experience so freely, as well as the entertaining anecdotes !

Michael

Comment

• Art Flood
        Art Flood commented
        Editing a comment

Congrats on your century! I reckon you should push yourself and go for two post per month!

Cheers

One day You may catch me, Newbie!!!.png" alt=":smileywink:" title="Smiley Wink" />

<div class="signaturecontainer">&quot;I've learned everything I think I Know.&quot;</div>

Comment

On a scale of eternity 2787 years is a vapor in time

Comment

• abzurd
          abzurd commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, you're still listed as "frequent contributor". To be fair, I've been here for 4,062 days and average 1.66 posts a day so it's not all that impressive really. Old horse guy has nearly 10X the daily post count and is probably in need of an intervention.

I only participate in a couple of forums so my posts are not spread about either. This forum suits my needs well and is civil by comparison to many others .

Comment

• abzurd
          abzurd commented
          Editing a comment

agedhorse wrote:
          I only participate in a couple of forums so my posts are not spread about either. This forum suits my needs well and is civil by comparison to many others .

There needs to be something higher than "super contributor" though. Maybe "good grief, do you ever go outside" .png" alt=":smileytongue:" title="Smiley Tongue" />

Working...
      X