Need some help regarding the three stickied threads here....

• CMS Author

Hey, guys, let me know whether you presently can "see" all three stickied threads; Guide for Goobers, What I Run..., and Forum Rules/Guidelines.

The procedure has changed, along with the lingo...a thread is now "Floated", not stickied, and moderators/Admin can float so that a thread only stays at the top for them personally, or for all users. TerryD (MrKnobs) helped me by finding and floating the threads, but if both "for all" and "for me" are done to the same thread, it creates two copies. Both float, and (nice feature...) there's no indication which is which.

So I took a random stab and unfloated one of each, and need you guys to let me know if I "chose wisely" or "chose poorly"......

Thanks!

• Members

Craigv wrote:

Hey, guys, let me know whether you presently can "see" all three stickied threads; Guide for Goobers, What I Run..., and Forum Rules/Guidelines.

The procedure has changed, along with the lingo...a thread is now "Floated", not stickied, and moderators/Admin can float so that a thread only stays at the top for them personally, or for all users. TerryD (MrKnobs) helped me by finding and floating the threads, but if both "for all" and "for me" are done to the same thread, it creates two copies. Both float, and (nice feature...) there's no indication which is which.

So I took a random stab and unfloated one of each, and need you guys to let me know if I "chose wisely" or "chose poorly"......

Thanks!

All 3 are good here

Archived