Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some help regarding the three stickied threads here....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help regarding the three stickied threads here....

Hey, guys, let me know whether you presently can "see" all three stickied threads; Guide for Goobers, What I Run..., and Forum Rules/Guidelines.

The procedure has changed, along with the lingo...a thread is now "Floated", not stickied, and moderators/Admin can float so that a thread only stays at the top for them personally, or for all users. TerryD (MrKnobs) helped me by finding and floating the threads, but if both "for all" and "for me" are done to the same thread, it creates two copies. Both float, and (nice feature...) there's no indication which is which.

So I took a random stab and unfloated one of each, and need you guys to let me know if I "chose wisely" or "chose poorly"......

Thanks!

I see 3!

Don Boomer

Comment

• Craig Vecchione
      Craig Vecchione commented
      Editing a comment
      Cool, thanks Don. I chose wisely, and will not be smoted....

Craigv wrote:

Hey, guys, let me know whether you presently can "see" all three stickied threads; Guide for Goobers, What I Run..., and Forum Rules/Guidelines.

The procedure has changed, along with the lingo...a thread is now "Floated", not stickied, and moderators/Admin can float so that a thread only stays at the top for them personally, or for all users. TerryD (MrKnobs) helped me by finding and floating the threads, but if both "for all" and "for me" are done to the same thread, it creates two copies. Both float, and (nice feature...) there's no indication which is which.

So I took a random stab and unfloated one of each, and need you guys to let me know if I "chose wisely" or "chose poorly"......

Thanks!

All 3 are good here

Comment

• 6Imzadi
      6Imzadi commented
      Editing a comment

Am I in the right room?

Who turned on the lights in here?

Working...
X