Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bought my first Audiopile cables recently, and...

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought my first Audiopile cables recently, and...

The occasion was changing out the left side of my synth rig -- replacing a Roland GAIA with two Waldorf Blofeld Keyboards, and swapping out the stand from an x-stand to a two-level K&M column stand -- and thus needing different cable lengths to run from the new setup to my submixer.  Having read about how everyone seems to rave about Audiopile on this forum, I figured I'd give them a trial this time and see what the deal was.

The result: I'll soon be replacing all my other cables with Audiopile too.  After using these, I can't imagine trusting anything else again.  The difference in quality is obvious, top notch materials and components assembled perfectly.

:heart: Many thanks to this forum for talking about them every time someone wants a cable. :heart:

Martyn Wheeler (playing synthesizers/organ like it's 1973 in England)

now: Fredfin Wallaby
    was: The Gonzo Symphonic

What brand were you using before?

Comment

• Iamthesky
      Iamthesky commented
      Editing a comment

Pretty much like any musician (rather than a sound guy) -- mostly a mix of ProCo (Sweetwater) and Rapco Horizon.  Seeing an actual strain relief on the Audiopile cables with the Neutrix connectors was an eye opener.

I have 24 x 25' XLR microphone cables, and plan on another 50+ to have plenty of cable (mainly if I have to do a distributed system)...I haven't heard a bad thing about Audiopile yet.

Comment

• Unalaska
      Unalaska commented
      Editing a comment
      Buy some 100' and 50' if you're doing distributed stuff

I have a Audiopile 24X8 snake, 8X4 drum sub snake, a 4 xlr - 30 foot drive snake, and a 1 in 3 out split box. All work great and I would recommend them without hesitation.

Good company;

Doug 

Comment

Working...
    X