VTC Pro Audio CMS442i/o

• Members

Afternoon everyone,

I am just curious if anyone has run one of these and if you had any feedback on it? I am pretty sure I am going to pick one up to try it, I was offered one at a really good price so hard to say no. I work really long hours and just don't have the time for many DIY projects any more; I looked around for a routing solution and found these a few weeks ago.

In the old days I would have modified the rear rack cover, in some more recent work I have made some rack mountable patch panels for the rear. I like how clean this unit will make the racks, if anyone knows of any other good solutions out there please share them as well as I won't be making a final decision until early next week.

http://www.vtcproaudio.com/cms442.html

Thanks,

Rob

• Members

Shaster wrote:

I have no experience with them but they do look interesting - depending on price. Do you have a price quote?

They aren't cheap, that's for sure....MSRP is a ridiculous $599, have seen them advertised online for about $400, I can get one for about 1/2 of list to try it out. I was actually really surprised how little is out there for this type of product; it seems like there is either junk or high ticket items only like this and a Drive Rack PA+ etc...might be a real opportunity for someone to build a no frills mid-price point routing solution

Archived