Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

VTC Pro Audio CMS442i/o

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VTC Pro Audio CMS442i/o

Afternoon everyone,

I am just curious if anyone has run one of these and if you had any feedback on it? I am pretty sure I am going to pick one up to try it, I was offered one at a really good price so hard to say no. I work really long hours and just don't have the time for many DIY projects any more; I looked around for a routing solution and found these a few weeks ago.

In the old days I would have modified the rear rack cover, in some more recent work I have made some rack mountable patch panels for the rear. I like how clean this unit will make the racks, if anyone knows of any other good solutions out there please share them as well as I won't be making a final decision until early next week.

http://www.vtcproaudio.com/cms442.html

Thanks,

Rob

Did I mention the new forum sucks?

I have no experience with them but they do look interesting - depending on price. Do you have a price quote?

Comment

• Rob_H
      Rob_H commented
      Editing a comment

Shaster wrote:

I have no experience with them but they do look interesting - depending on price. Do you have a price quote?

They aren't cheap, that's for sure....MSRP is a ridiculous $599, have seen them advertised online for about $400, I can get one for about 1/2 of list to try it out. I was actually really surprised how little is out there for this type of product; it seems like there is either junk or high ticket items only like this and a Drive Rack PA+ etc...might be a real opportunity for someone to build a no frills mid-price point routing solution

Working...
X