Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 flight cases. It's been 3 months. Am I right in being pissed?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True. If its small enough for USPS to handle.
    NO SIGNATURE FOR YOU!!

Comment

Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Mentioned that I really need proof of life, pics of the cases in their current state and and a definite end date.

Finally got a response....

-------------------------------------
      (I uploaded the pic to my photobucket)
      http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z398/robare99/63DD4BF7-83B9-4076-B759-AFF254AB1FD3-8194-000009F7A1337635.jpg

I've attached a picture of your cases waiting at the door and will be picked up Friday and shipped I'll provide the tracking number once I have it.
      ----------------------------------------

So I'll post a quick note when they arrive. I have a couple more cases I want but I can't wait that long for them. There's another case builder a bit closer. I'll be asking questions like how long it will take to make a case or two etc etc.
      NO SIGNATURE FOR YOU!!

Comment

• abzurd
        abzurd commented
        Editing a comment

Cool! I'm assuming those cost a bit so it's nice you don't have to chase your money. From the pics they look decent too.

• dennis a
        dennis a commented
        Editing a comment

StratGuy22 wrote:
        So I'll post a quick note when they arrive. I have a couple more cases I want but I can't wait that long for them. There's another case builder a bit closer. I'll be asking questions like how long it will take to make a case or two etc etc.

Doesn't Axe Music still build cases?

Well, they're supposed to be shipped out today, so we will see what's what.
      NO SIGNATURE FOR YOU!!

Comment

Ok they finally arrived. The story was they were going out Monday. So Tuesday I said I'm going that way, on Saturday and ill pick them up then. Or I'll arrange to have a friend pick them up on Friday along with the $85 shipping refunded.

Next email I get, they're in transit and here's the shipping number.

Ok finally. Though I won't hold my breath until they arrive. Today they arrive with a $452.51 collect fee. Turns out the main shipping company ships to the nearest city, then it's taken over by a smaller company to my town. It wasn't marked prepaid. So they collect. A couple phone calls and it was prepaid, everything worked out so I finally picked them up at noon.

They were all crated really well, we cut off the banding and I just took them home without the packaging. The JCM800 head fits really well, and the other cases look great as well. I've heard they do great work but I don't know if I can wait that long in the future.

Here they are, some real quick snapshots, I was on my lunch break and ran them home to my garage.

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z398/robare99/D4126231-178B-4EFE-B549-A3DC432CB7D4-10818-000008B228091CAC.jpg

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z398/robare99/FD91C50B-BA14-474D-829E-23665F15A8F7-10818-000008B2178DE544.jpg

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z398/robare99/8046BE65-9711-4CED-992E-44558342375C-10818-000008B2201D3B8D.jpg
        NO SIGNATURE FOR YOU!!

Comment

• abzurd
          abzurd commented
          Editing a comment

That's great news that A) you got them and 2) they are of good quality. That said, you'd have to be crazy to buy from them again. Companies like this, even if well intentioned, often make bad business decisions and go out of business with no warning. When the music stops somebody is left standing with their ____ in their hand. You were lucky enough to both get your items and see the poor business decisions first hand.

Just saw this thread... I'm guessing its road case guys out of red deer? See there add on kijiji lots. Bought a case for my Allen and Heath from them and it came quick. Weird. That was 3 years ago though.

And I back up rob_h ups claims. I also won't buy anything shipped ups. Their "brokerage" fees are ridiculous!!

Comment

Yeah that's them. Turns out the big trunk they delivered is only 18" high. The one I ordered, that's on the work order is 24" high. I let them know that I want to exchange it for a 48x23x24 case. Once they build it ill drive down and exchange it for the other one to save on shipping. Plus I'm not going to send this one back and wait for the other one.

The amp case and snake case are great. The trunk us built really well, but I need it 24" deep, not 18" deep.
          NO SIGNATURE FOR YOU!!

Comment

Working...
          X