No announcement yet.

Help with choosing a case

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with choosing a case

I recently purchased 2x BenQ SP920P Projectors and I need to get cases this week for them, but I'm not sure which direction to go. I could go with Pelican cases or standard road case trunks on wheels. I thought about wheel cup stacks and a ratchet strap to keep both stacked to take up less space, if they go in separate directions, then they unstack and roll away. What would you guys do?? Thanks!

Kroth makes a nice divided case that would work well for this (pretty sure it is made for 2 snares) and the Sony beta cases are nice as well...you can usually find both of them used on eBay on a regular basis...I have one of the Sony ones and it is pretty much bulletproof

Did I mention the new forum sucks?

Comment

2 cases make sense in the event that you need to ship (warranty repair) or to split up to do 2 jobs
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Former product development engineer: Genz Benz, a KMC Music/FMIC/JAM Industries Company, continuing factory level product support and service for Genz Benz

Currently product development engineer: Mesa Boogie

Comment

Get the best cases you can afford for video projectors.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Former product development engineer: Genz Benz, a KMC Music/FMIC/JAM Industries Company, continuing factory level product support and service for Genz Benz

Currently product development engineer: Mesa Boogie

Comment

Working...
        X