Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Stupid newb question: How to mount Mixwiz to rack?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid newb question: How to mount Mixwiz to rack?

So I got this neat case from Mike Pyle to put my Mixwiz in. It allows the mixer to "pop-up" for use. Having never mounted a board before I am not quite sure how to do it. Should the bottom of the board be flush with the bottom of the rack? That seems to block the faders some when the board is popped up, so I mounted it a bit higher on the rack and installed the bar that says "Allen and Heath" on the bottom. Is there anything wrong with this? Or is there a "correct" way to do it? Here are a few pics.

Image03242013175106.jpgImage03242013175106.jpg

Attached Files
    Good deals with: CRANK, Julius Caesar, nxheo, smd24fan, basshub, and Lonnie99

I don't think that is a stupid question at all personally.

By the looks of everything in your pictures, i would say it is correct, i don't think there are to many options for mounting your mixer in that rack.

Comment

There will be a position that all of the holes on the mixer ears line up with the rack rail. This will be different on each rack style depending on the position of the rail.

Comment

Working...
      X