So, this happened at my day job today.

• Members

Humm...

As part of my day job:  I fixed my neighbor's (drop-in... or more specifically:  pushed in) lawn mower so he could spruce things up in his yard for an up-coming Easter Egg hunt.

There didn't seem to any princess or falling cities to save in the process (not even any zombies to blow away)... but I did become acquainted with the inner guts of a late model B&S JD 18HP garden tractor carb.

And then I soldered up some cables, and paid some more taxes and fixed a flat and a glow plug problem on one of our Sprinter vans... and then cleaned some setting up over-lay concrete off an 18ft. screed, and then wrestled with some UPS suits to work on our shipping rates... and I got in a short scooter ride in the process of shipping some packages via USPS.

Oh... and now I think I'll work on having an adult beverage (that should help to work-up the right mindset) while reviewing Bowie doing his song Moontage Daydream... his 97 version is really well done IMO... to see if we (the band) has any hope of working that up... Jack White's Shakin is high on the list too of "to review closely" tonight.

Archived