Forum meet and great in Austin?

• Members

So this is as unofficial as it gets but I just found myself wanting to post this.

Anyone interested in grabbing dinner or something with other forum members here in Austin, Texas? Share stories, put a face to a name and get a little more specific about what we are doing here in town and what is going on.

I find myself wishing I could meet some of you guys (though most are pretty far off from here) so here's the invite. Let's find a good time and go grab a beer and a burger.

Edit: Wish I could edit the title to say "greet" though it will hopefully be a great greet.

• Members

Ok so it has taken a little more shape as a general Soundguy meet and greet here in Austin. So if any of you would like to join we are going to meet at Opal Divine's Penn Field at 7pm on Mon Jan 21st come grab a beer and share tips/tricks, network, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

We're doing another one (actually our 3rd) on Monday the April 15th at 7pm at Baker St Pub on S Lamar in Austin, TX

Turnout has actually been pretty awesome at the past 2 we've done. Lots of guys from here in town looking for work and looking for workers, good discussion and beers. 

Anyone who is in town should make it a point to stop by and meet some others here, I know I've gotten several gigs out of it already.

Archived