flying srx722

• Members

hi guys,

i have a pair of srx722 without fly points or speakers stand cups that i want get higher in the air.

My question is does anyone on the forum have a pair or have worked with speakers that can ellaborate on how they got them higher in the air. all inputs would be appreciated.  

• Members

Scaffolding or a higher stack of subs to put them on. Everyone needs more subs biggrin.gif.

Do not try to fly them unless you want to give all your money and possessions to the lawyers cop.gif !

Of course you won't need them in prison - hope you like Thurdays wink.gif .

• Members

I set my 722's on top of two PRX 618S-XLF's. That's usually high enough. I have also done this, making it a four way system with dual 15"'s for the low mid:July4stackresize.jpg

I have seen some post on other forums from guys who built spacers to get them higher. If your stacking any speakers real high, get some good ratchet straps and be safe.

• Members

AGED, PLEASE SHED SOME MORE LIGHT ON THIS MATTER BECAUSE I SPOKE TO JBL  AND THEY SAID NO OPTION EXSIST. I WAS TOLD IF IT DOES NOT COME FROM THE FACTORY WITH FLY POINTS, THEY DO NOT SELL IT AND NON CAN BE INSTALLED .

• Members

I went through this at the club I used to be at. We actually got told by jbl that they wouldn't sell us the flyable 722's until we showed them a contract with a bonded and insured company to install them. I had never heard of that happening until that point.

Archived