No announcement yet.

Electro-Voice Eliminator i Sub

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electro-Voice Eliminator i Sub

Howdy. I found a pair of these in a pawn shop @ 250.00 each. They look like decent speakers. My application would be a static install in my future garage. Use: parties and personal use and so I don't have to drag my system in and out of the trailer. How would a pair of these compare against a pair of JBL MRX 518's? Thoughts on price and performance? 

if I recall correctly there were several different Eliminator Subs. do you have a pic? Price seems high if you are in the states. How old are they? Do they have the old 15B woofer in them?

tlbonehead@yahoo.com
    www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy
    -For Sale:
    -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US
    -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.
    - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping
    - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds & looks good. $250 + shipping. SOLD
    - Crate Palomino V8 - 10" Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)

Comment

Yes, a form of OSB type stuff
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Former product development engineer: Genz Benz, a KMC Music/FMIC/JAM Industries Company, continuing factory level product support and service for Genz Benz

Currently product development engineer: Mesa Boogie

Comment

• nchangin
      nchangin commented
      Editing a comment

OSB is?

Anemic subs. Your tops would have to be really weak for these to balance sonically in a 1 to 1 stack. Even if the level did work, the SQ is low. You can do so better...with almost anything.

Comment

Working...
    X