X32 new model release dates

• Members

I have been following these (thinking about the producer).  

From here:  

The X32 Compact should be in stores by the end of June to the beginning of July (shipping 6 weeks earlier according to this video).  The Producer will be "4-6 weeks later" (End of July to middle of August).  The other models (core and rack) will fit between these times.

X32 Compact - $2500.00

X32 Producer - $2000.00

X32 Rack - $1500.00

X32 Core - $1000.00

• Members

Gregidon wrote:

1st - your post kind of reads like spam. Now I know you have a good history on the forums, so I know that you aren't just a advertising plant, but seriously, reads like spam.                           2nd - not impressed by the quality so far with this product. I really actually wanted to like it a lot, it represents good value in a differentiated way (unlike a lot of behringer stuff), but it doesn't seem quite ready for prime-time. Go read that thread and you will see that people are having some fairly repeatable issues which Behringer is so far failing to address (scratching their heads). If it were me, I wouldn't be looking at these units, at least until other users do the beta testing for B-ringer.                                                                                                            3rd - don't write posts that read like spam :-p

Whoa! You have the audacity to say his post reads like SPAM after you posted this little ditty?

Gregidon wrote:

Yeah, they look like a great value *facepalm*

There is absolutely NOTHING helpful, informative, or in any way that contributes to the conversation in this post of yours. It is nothing but a SPAMMING snipe at both OneEng and Behringer. Now, I get that Behringer doesn't have the best rep in pro audio, and in fact, many woulde agree their rep has been total crap. I get that. But your post was the SPAM in this thread, not OneEng's.

Also, while we're on the topic, get a f*cking clue. People are asking about the X32 line of mixers all the time in this forum. I myself created at least one (maybe two threads) asking opinions and querrying about release dates. So have a bunch of people. So OneEng's post was filling a NEED in this forum that might, oh I don't know, stave off the next twelve threads asking "When is the X32 Rack releasing, Dammit?!"

Seriously, dude, get a clue before you take to task and make groundless accusations against one of the most helpful people in this community. (eyeroll)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

From here:  http://soundforums.net/junior-varsity/4393-x32-discussion-302.html

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce that we will start shipping the new X32 Compact within the month on May from our China factory. While we won't be able to immediately meet all demand, the first units should arrive in stores within the next 4-6 weeks.

We are confident that the other models will follow over the next few months.

Warm regards

Uli

So, the X32 Compact should be in stores by the end of June, to mid July as originally stated.

So far so good.

I am not so excited about the wording at the end "over the next few months"!!!

It is obveous that the X32 Compact would be the easiest next X32 model to get out the door.  It is nearly identical to the original X32.... just half the mic pre's and half the XLR outputs.

The video said that the producer would be the LAST of the products released (figures .... the one I want is last).

Of course, the video states that the Producer would come "2 months" after the Compact with the other models filling in between the two.

Ok, where I come from (midwest farming area) "few" means 3 ;)

So I guess I shouldn't hold my breath on the Producer being out in stores before October :( :(

Archived