Dust Settled, Smoke Cleared?

• CMS Author

I want to first apologize for the mess. I made the mistake of not following my golden rule of listening to my intuition, and that opened the door to let trouble in. I should not have allowed the needs of a few outweigh the needs of the many. For this I am sorry.

Thank you to everyone who values this forum and has contributed so much through the years to give back some of, or so often much more than, what they've received in the business. Everyone contributed here to help with the problem, some by posting, some by NOT posting. In music and in controversy, the silence is as important as the sound. I heard all of you.

And I want to also publicly thank our site admins. You probably have no idea what these folks put up with. A few times I was really getting negative about what's been going on here, and they were quick to jump in and help, and offered encouragement above and beyond the call of duty.

Bumps in the road aside, HC is getting back on track with improvements to the new software. There is much to do, and change might be slower than we'd like, but I'm confident it will come.

Thank You!

-C

• Members

Craig, you are one of (if not THE) best moderators of any forum I am a party to. Moderators set the tone and rules of a forum, so if this forum is a success, it is because you are a success. Thank you for all that you DO and do NOT do.

Many thanks,

Stuart

• Members

Axisplayer wrote:

Craig, you are one of (if not THE) best moderators of any forum I am a party to. Moderators set the tone and rules of a forum, so if this forum is a success, it is because you are a success. Thank you for all that you DO and do NOT do.

Many thanks,

Stuart

This ^^^^^

• Members

Axisplayer wrote:

Many thanks,

Stuart

Agreed, keep up the great work.

Greg

• Members

Axisplayer wrote:

Many thanks,

Stuart

Well said,,, Bang On.

Add a tip-of-the-hat to Road-Ranger, who's always there to help when things get a bit "hairy" around here.

I like the new format, and things seem to have settled down quite well. Great job CraigV.

• Members

Axisplayer wrote:

Many thanks,

Stuart

Another +1 here. A mod that not only cares about the community, but knows what he's talking about? Very few and far between.

Archived