Cool Gig Picture

• Members

Special J wrote:

Nice overhead shot of our gig last weekend. 16 VDOSC and 8 SB218 mains, 4 zones of 4 dvdosc and 1 dvsub for delays. PM5D at FOH, Venue Profile at monitors. Aaron Neville headlining.

Oh, hey - I was just wondering if you where still around. I was doing sound for a live band at a car cruise in Hamden yesterday just down the road from yous guys smile.gif, West Haven Green last Friday. I'll be at Molto Bene's in Ansonia (another car cruise) next Thursday 5-8 PM if you want to see a DL1608 in action smile.gif.

• Members

RoadRanger wrote:

Special J wrote:

Nice overhead shot of our gig last weekend. 16 VDOSC and 8 SB218 mains, 4 zones of 4 dvdosc and 1 dvsub for delays. PM5D at FOH, Venue Profile at monitors. Aaron Neville headlining.

Oh, hey - I was just wondering if you where still around. I was doing sound for a live band at a car cruise in Hamden yesterday just down the road from yous guys 
smile.gif
, West Haven Green last Friday. I'll be at Molto Bene's in Ansonia (another car cruise) next Thursday 5-8 PM if you want to see a DL1608 in action 
smile.gif

Nice! I've actually really been wanting to check out that Mackie. I'll have to see how my day goes on Thursday. My wife's going to be away at a conference, so I'll be carting my daughter all over the place all week. If you're near downtown New Haven, swing by the green to hear the system. There's music there pretty much all the time, except for Monday, until the 29th.

Archived