Great Canada Day weekend.

• Members

2 day event, 8 musical acts Sunday, 4 acts Monday. Canada Day is July 1. This is my second year doing the event. Everything went off without a hitch. Beautiful weather.

This was my favorite band. The guitarist on the left was a little loud but I worked around it. Great band!

• Members

lol I actually do find myself say eh. Americans are similar but I think they say "huh"

Canadian: wow that was pretty neat, eh?

American: wow that was pretty neat, huh?

I catch myself now and then in conversation, and I'll sometimes stop and say "wow I'm really Canadian today, eh?"

Haha

• Members

Wow a paid tamborine/cowbell guy

Just a suggestion?

If you have a stage that high then put your tops on the stage and center cluster your subs

on the ground out front.

Try it...you might like it

-------------------------------

I think I might try that next time we use the stage. In this configuration though, there's another 16' of stage extending out the front for the dance groups etc.

The percussion guy had all sorts of goodies from shakers to cowbell, tambourine to even an old rim from a tire. It's pretty neat! :)

The stage is a Wenger Showmobile. Here's a video, from Russia with Love

Lol

:)

It's pretty slick!

• Members

There's a bunch of things that are done once very things in place. Some bracing some pins etc etc.

It's a pretty neat setup which allows you to have a covered stage anywhere you can drag it. It gets a lot of use. From campgrounds to the middle of nowhere to Grad in our local Arena, which is the first accidental video.

It's $650 to rent for one day and $500 for each additional day, power provided, a light tower style generator or they also have a Honda EU6000

Archived