Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Electrovoice Power amp

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrovoice Power amp

G'day guys, just wondering if anyone here has any experience with the Electrovoice CP1200 power amps, the german built ones? Are they reliable and is the output close to the specs etc.

Nope, don't see many of them here.

Comment

• Jules@52
      Jules@52 commented
      Editing a comment

agedhorse wrote:

Nope, don't see many of them here.

Ok, maybe its more of a european market that they cater to? I have some of their mics and are really pleased with them. I was interested in purchasing one of these amps, just looked up their website and it is now discontinued, I wonder why because the other models in that range are still available. Cant find any reviews either.

If I had only one choice of mic brand, it would be EV. They make some great mics

Comment

• Axisplayer
      Axisplayer commented
      Editing a comment

Tomm Williams wrote:
      If I had only one choice of mic brand, it would be EV Earthworks. They make some great mics

Tomm, I fixed it for you. You're welcome. (but I agree...)

Oh yeah Stu

One of these days there will be a pair of EW oh's in the inventory.

Comment

The pl35's will serve just fine.

Comment

• Jules@52
        Jules@52 commented
        Editing a comment

Tomm Williams wrote:
        The pl35's will serve just fine.

Yep love them, I think they sound pretty close to the SM57 and only paid $39aus each! Solidly built too with mic clips that hang on no matter what.

Check out the discontinued EV 308. Small, rugged, easy to position and found easily under $100. Very nice drum/amp/horn mic. Versatlie like a 57 but sounds much nicer IMO

Comment

• Unalaska
        Unalaska commented
        Editing a comment
        I've owned a 7300a and a 7600 in the past, both amps seemed to put out far more than their rated power truly excellent amps! But the weight... Heavy. And 3u. Sold!

Working...
    X