Behringer MX3282A

• Members
First place to look is the landfill where most B******rs end up going.

Won't work as the PS is usually the part that dies. Seriously, a Behringer authorized repair shop should be able to supply one. This is a rack mount PS I believe, used on all the Eurodesks and the Eurorack MX3242X. Not 100% sure that the supply is the same for all? I have one for my MX3242X - huge 150w PS for a rackmount mixer :eek:.

• Members

Call Condor electronics in seattle (fremont), they do a LOT of behriner repair under warranty and out of. I know for a fact they have several 3282's sitting on the shelf for sale, they may have an extra PS or access to some.

• Members

We had a Mackie 24:8:2 mixer briefly and it had a Berhinger rack mount P/S with it instead of Mackie's own. You might be able to broaden your search to Mackies if you can't find a Behringer P/S.

If you do this, you MUST verify that the pin-out is the same. It's not uncommon to modify a power supply but there are all kinds of possible issues that go along with this.

• 4 years later...
  • Members

Hi Clayface74,

My name is Se'Rita Covarrubias, CARE, Supervisor for Music Group Nevada. I would be happy to assist you with your request for a power supply. I will PM you and assist you with this. If you ever need assistance in the future you can contact us at care@music-group.com or you can call us at 1-702-800-8290. I look forward to speaking to you soon.

Kind Regards, 

Se'Rita Covarrubias

Supervisor, Care

MUSIC Group 

• Members

Se'Rita Covarrubias wrote:

Hi Clayface74,

My name is Se'Rita Covarrubias, CARE, Supervisor for Music Group Nevada. I would be happy to assist you with your request for a power supply. I will PM you and assist you with this. If you ever need assistance in the future you can contact us at care@music-group.com or you can call us at 1-702-800-8290. I look forward to speaking to you soon.

Kind Regards, 

Se'Rita Covarrubias

Music Group Nevada

This thread is from 2009. I'm sure that the product in question has been in the landfill for years by now.

• Members

Hi Hippieproducciones,

Kind Regards, 

Se'Rita Covarrubias

Supervisor, Care

MUSIC Group 

Archived