StudioLive Build date

• Members

Here Is the manufacture date I think? A021301 Would this mean Feb.. Or Jan 2013 Thanks and if that's the case wouldn't it have the latest up Grades? I called and and the presonus Tech was talking over my head basically telling me to down load the filmware and all of that stuff. I know I'm procrastinating about down loading Capture and the other disc, I just want to make sure I don't mess  anything up down loading things to a PC. It's not one of my strong points.Is it easy doing this, take in consideration the books written PC for Dummy's Had me in mind. Thanks

• Members

Yea, downloading and installing the latest versions of Capture and "Universal Control" (the software that provides control of the mixer from your PC) is pretty straightforward anymore. Even "flashing the firmware" is well documented and pretty painless. Besides, the Presonus folks are reportedly pretty helpful if you get stuck.

One very important point is to get/use an approved FireWire card for the mixer-to-PC connection -- documentation on the Presonus site. FireWire is pretty finicky IMHO. Good luck!

• Members

dbMontana wrote:

Yea, downloading and installing the latest versions of Capture and "Universal Control" (the software that provides control of the mixer from your PC) is pretty straightforward anymore. Even "flashing the firmware" is well documented and pretty painless. Besides, the Presonus folks are reportedly pretty helpful if you get stuck.

One very important point is to get/use an approved FireWire card for the mixer-to-PC connection -- documentation on the Presonus site. FireWire is pretty finicky IMHO. Good luck! Thanks Dave. Flashing the firmware and a firewire card is totaly foreign to me Sorry!!

Archived