Yamaha O2R96 Mixer Tutorials.....Need Help

• Members

Hi, Everyone:

I'm trying to learn how to operate this mixer, I only have access to it, once a week, I'm looking for tutorials on DVD, CD Rom etc.

It's for live performances in a church.

Thanks

• Members

Download the manual from Yamaha.

Thanks

I got the manual, I'm looking for something more like hands on/visual tutorial deal.

Like I said, I only have access to the board once a week, I'm about 30 miles from the church.

Thanks

• Members

No problemo... I just clicked on the link too and noticed this one:

Looks like its for Churches, so that might help ya too!

I have read this kind of books before, Peavey has one too, but I'm looking for something more specific, something for the Yamaha O2R96, for live operation, such as how to apply effects, monitor routing etc..

Thanks again, I'm reading the manual too.

• Members

The 02R isn't the most friendly board for live use but it does a pretty good job. If it's tough to get acess to one you may want to buy an 01V and get familiar with it, basically the 02R has more features but the layout is similar.

• Members

The only trick I would know would be to try to watch some of the video tutorials for the LS9/01V, it won't be the same but the interfaces share some stuff and at very least it will get you in on the line of thinking and what tools might be available in the console.

• Members

The 02R isn't the most friendly board for live use but it does a pretty good job. If it's tough to get acess to one you may want to buy an 01V and get familiar with it, basically the 02R has more features but the layout is similar.

Thanks, I wish I could buy one.......:)

• 3 years later...

Archived