DL1608 Mackie mixer and Ipod Anybody using one yet?

• Members

Love mine. Around 80 shows mixed and no issues so far. Haven't touched the Mix Wiz in over a year.

A recent show where mixing side stage would have been the only possibility. Very challenging room, four separate mixes and they wanted loud monitors. The DL continues to amaze me. Very straight forward, user friendly mixer.

• Members

This mixer has recently caught my eye , well the behringer version on their site got me first. Seems like a great concept for the smaller gigs. Seems like it would make a great B-rig/ rehearsal mixer.

A mixer like this with a neatly racked IEM rig would be awesome and compact.

• Members

Recently I got to spend a few music-camp/festival days visiting with and listening to a national five piece acoustic group. For their festival performance they used just what you suggested -- a DL1608 racked with Senn wireless support for five sets of IEMs. I neglected to ask if they were stereo. I seem to remember each of them at one time or another walking over to the rack at backline and making adjustments which may (or may not) say something about the friendliness of the user interface. Pretty clean setup.

Archived