Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of mixer is this ?

Furthur

Attached Files

One I'd like to have in my garage Just a guess midas? (I take no responsibility I just don't know just a guess)

Comment

• RoadRanger
      RoadRanger commented
      Editing a comment

Looks like a Hernia 4016 made by Gutbuster Audio to me .

Well Further.net appears to be Phil Lesh, and Bob Weirs spin off from the Dead.

Whatever that console is I am sure it is not stock , and a fine analog piece of gear.

They tend to be very thorough with their sound system choices, and equipment choices.

Comment

• DanBAP
      DanBAP commented
      Editing a comment

It's a Gamble EX series. AFAIK, Phil Lesh has had Gambles at FOH for quite a while.

gambleex.jpg

-Dan.

Attached Files

• ChiroVette
      ChiroVette commented
      Editing a comment

Pro Sound Guy wrote:

Well Further.net appears to be Phil Lesh, and Bob Weirs spin off from the Dead.

Whatever that console is I am sure it is not stock , and a fine analog piece of gear.

They tend to be very thorough with their sound system choices, and equipment choices.

Yeah Lesh and Weir formed Further with Mickey Hart and Bill, and originally Vince Welnick was part of it for a little while. I find it very difficult to enjoy Further. Something about The Dead without Jerry just doesn't do it for me. But that console looks incredible!

Looks like a patch bay. Maybe for routing outboard gear?
    NO SIGNATURE FOR YOU!!

Comment

TT Patch bay.

Comment

• Dogoth
        Dogoth commented
        Editing a comment

I was thinking Gamble as well. IMO Gamble makes some of the best analog gear around (all discrete & hand crafted). Even his new digital board has no digital converters (it's, again, an all discrete, analog signal path) with EVERYTHING being computer/VCA controled (including dynamics, EQ everything). Well built, Great sounding and VERY pricey.

Yup that's a TT patch bay on the right. I've never seen one as part of a road board though (only in studios) but why not?

Working...
    X