Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Joe, we all know that retailer's customer reviews are about as useful as last weeks newspaper. To be crystal clear, and to avoid the appearance of bashing any one brand, this applies to all brands.

Comment

• dedmeet
      dedmeet commented
      Editing a comment

Ok, gang, we now have an eight-page epic troll fest and the B**ringer shill in this thread.  Just put the keyboards down and walk away folks...

OP, I wish you much luck and happiness with whatever the hell you are trying to do. 

• loco_p_man
      loco_p_man commented
      Editing a comment

agedhorse wrote:
      Come on Joe, we all know that retailer's customer reviews are about as useful as last weeks newspaper. To be crystal clear, and to avoid the appearance of bashing any one brand, this applies to all brands.

Quite right - Thomann pay people 5 euros (as a credit) for each review. So people will just write something to get the credit. I got 45 euros for writing up my experiences with a bunch of products. I took a bit of time and tried to give honest feedback, but at best, this process will generate a load of comments from amateurs. I would never rely on them to work out what to buy. That's why I lurk on this forum.

Working...
X