I think I need this

• Members

They look good, but? Why they haven't produced them in powered version instead a passive version? Altought I can get over here the small array from beta3 which is the same configuration over the double 4" and double 8" for sub all active for $1700 negotiable (4 tops+1 sub), and they sound fine for the price, and they are active (powered)

• Members

Actually i don't have any equipment to accomplish any signal measurement regarding the drivers and speakers that are inside, what i use is my ear, my powered speakers sounds good for me, and that's all that it matters;

• Members

JV90 wrote:

Actually i don't have any equipment to accomplish any signal measurement regarding the drivers and speakers that are inside, what i use is my ear, my powered speakers sounds good for me, and that's all that it matters;

Needs to sound good to your clients also. Actually might be more important than sounding good to you. Hopefully your speakers sound good to both of you.

• Members

You are right tom, it has to sound good also to the clients as well, and AH, sometimes you have to get what you're budget allows, in my case I would like to get some rcf hd arrays, but I don't have the budget right now to get them, but I'm working for it, one of my goals is to get a brand new X32,

• Members

It's possible that behringer is not planning to make much money off these -- they may just offer them so that they can claim to have a full professional audio line that covers everything from your moms basement to the local arena.

BTw this thread also made me wonder -- do you think Behringer City has better price stability on neo than JBL et al?

• Members

Great for marketing?

Kevlar is a light, strong material that can improve stiffness when mixed with the cone pulp. It's not unlike using other synthetic fiber materials. It depends on what is required for the design. It also depends on how much Kevlar is used. Just a sprinkle is needed for marketing purposes of course.

• Members

Nice, that video said little to nothing about the quality, just that you can throw them around and they finish will stay on. I'm guessing kevlar is used in marketing because we know it's a fancy material used in bullet proof vests, ergo your speakers are bulletproof.

Not the array-ish FBT system I have is the same thing, but both my subs and mains cost less per box, and oh by the way have the amps and DSP included....and are FBT.

Archived