Stand Shrouds

• Members

Just Mike wrote:

It's not you...but I have often thought about doing something like this. Thankfully common sense prevailed.

LOL!

I did check his website out and they don't look quite so bad with the lights down and lit internally. The disco ball does give the place that "measles outbreak" look though freak.gif:

cache_778671904.jpg

What do others do? I'd think a "sock" over the pole and a shroud just over the legs would do but I guess the full shroud is better at keeping the drunks from tripping over your stands?

• Members

Axisplayer wrote:

A wedding planner that needs a new career. Just plain stupid...REALLY stupid. At that point, I take the toys and go home.

Sad thing is I suspect he's getting good $$$ for it - fugly speakers and all. I'm hoping Bill will chime in as he does some upper-crust events and I've not seen anything he's posted that didn't look great smile.gif.

• Members

Wow, those shrouds passed Silly Town a few hundred miles back.  And as noted they still have those big ugly black speakers on top. They actually look like some alien creature from Dr. Who. Just really wrong.

I like the DJ rigs that come off looking like a mini concert rig. Or the ones that are just simple and clean.

I don't know who they think they are fooling. I wonder if they put shrouds and draping over the exit signs and elevators. Maybe they should make the plain looking waiters wear George Clooney masks...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived