Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

New portable "line array" from FBT (Vertus)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New portable "line array" from FBT (Vertus)

FBT Vertus

Tops - CLA604A - MAP = $999

Subs - CLA208Sa MAP = $899

I doubt anyone actually has experience with this and I can only find one online retailer. Anyway, it looks like an FOH "BOSE on steriods" column type array. Not too expensive, modular so you can stack the 44 lb subs and connect the tops together. From a presentation perspective would be very nice look for weddings and corporate events.

Like any other European manufacturer, good luck finding any to audition though.
    www.nextexitrocks.com

Certainly one of the nicer looking systems I've seen from FBT. Some of their newer active cabs are really UGLY.

Al
    <div class="signaturecontainer">KV2 KX12s - Yamaha DXR15s, RCF ART 310A , Yamaha DXR8 - Yamaha DXS12 subs, Wharfedale Titan 12 actives, Yamaha MG12/4 mixer X 2, Peavey PV10 mixer, Yorkville PGM8 mixer - Many Sony MD players (home and portable), Shure cordless microphone and a variety of LED lighting effects.</div>

Comment

Certainly one of the nicer looking systems I've seen from FBT. Some of their newer active cabs are really UGLY.

Al
      <div class="signaturecontainer">KV2 KX12s - Yamaha DXR15s, RCF ART 310A , Yamaha DXR8 - Yamaha DXS12 subs, Wharfedale Titan 12 actives, Yamaha MG12/4 mixer X 2, Peavey PV10 mixer, Yorkville PGM8 mixer - Many Sony MD players (home and portable), Shure cordless microphone and a variety of LED lighting effects.</div>

Comment

• abzurd
        abzurd commented
        Editing a comment

So HERE are some pictures from a wedding last night. I had the chance to take a few of the speakers during a break.

No worse looking than the new EONS and the incredibly ugly STX series. Someone who designed that stuff must have been on drugs. I wouldn't buy them at half the price.

Comment

No worse looking than the new EONS and the incredibly ugly STX series. Someone who designed that stuff must have been on drugs. I wouldn't buy them at half the price.

Comment

I wish FBT had more of a North American push, because they make some great products.

We've installed a couple FBT Mitus rigs with good results.
          <div class="signaturecontainer">Which rig to take out to a show?<br />
          Aspects over B2 or the QRx212 over QRx218 rig</div>

Comment

I wish FBT had more of a North American push, because they make some great products.

We've installed a couple FBT Mitus rigs with good results.
            <div class="signaturecontainer">Which rig to take out to a show?<br />
            Aspects over B2 or the QRx212 over QRx218 rig</div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Axisplayer
              View Post

Yes, edgy (read as ugly) is the new "bitchin"

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Axisplayer
                View Post

Yes, edgy (read as ugly) is the new "bitchin"

Comment

You guys are great, you really make me laugh!

Comment

You guys are great, you really make me laugh!

Comment

Just a quick update. This thing is just too darn tempting and I have to hear it for myself... so.... I have a sub and top headed my way and am hoping for Friday delivery so I can try it out in the room we're in on NYE (not for the gig, but just to A/B against one of my current stacks before the gig). It's a country club gig and similar to the larger rooms we'd use it in. The deal is if I like it I'll order a matching pair. If not I'm just out the shipping back.
                      www.nextexitrocks.com

Comment

Just a quick update. This thing is just too darn tempting and I have to hear it for myself... so.... I have a sub and top headed my way and am hoping for Friday delivery so I can try it out in the room we're in on NYE (not for the gig, but just to A/B against one of my current stacks before the gig). It's a country club gig and similar to the larger rooms we'd use it in. The deal is if I like it I'll order a matching pair. If not I'm just out the shipping back.
                        www.nextexitrocks.com

Comment

... Abzurd has gas "G"ear "A"quisition "S"yndrome.

I am interested to hear how they sound. Is this something like the Bose system?

From the specs: http://www.fbt.it/ENG/PAE/PRODOTTI/L...-PAE-ENG-2.pdf

It doesn't seem like these would be able to keep up with your current 522's ... but then, specs can be quite deceiving!

Have you ever had the chance to try out our 522's over PRX618S-XLF's?
                          With Greater Knowledge Comes Greater Understanding

Comment

... Abzurd has gas "G"ear "A"quisition "S"yndrome.

I am interested to hear how they sound. Is this something like the Bose system?

From the specs: http://www.fbt.it/ENG/PAE/PRODOTTI/L...-PAE-ENG-2.pdf

It doesn't seem like these would be able to keep up with your current 522's ... but then, specs can be quite deceiving!

Have you ever had the chance to try out our 522's over PRX618S-XLF's?
                            With Greater Knowledge Comes Greater Understanding

Comment

Working...
                            X