Just bought a GTD Audio 622h dual wireless system for our seasonal karaoke party

• Members

Just got it because I really don't want drunks using my nicer wireless (AT 3000). My initial impression is the range is quite good and easy to set up. The mics are just ok not as good as SM58 with more handling noise but not so bad considering the price which is about 1/3 of what a shure lower end system would cost. I figured I would give it a shot since it got high ratings on Amazon and I could return it if I was not happy with it. Not sure how they will hold up in the long run but other users on Amazon say they use them constantly in a church environment . That said I think it would be fine for announcements and such as the range is surprisingly good. If you find you are in need of a cheap wireless system this is worth a look. From now on I will be able to enjoy myself more and nor worry that someone is going to drop an expensive wireless mic.

• Members

TD-Audio's G-622 wireless microphone system delivers superior sound quality and professional features. It is designed for a wide range professional application with 200 selectable channels. for easy use with multiple systems, no confusing frequency groups. It can be placed next to speakers with no feedback or distortion. It is perfect for professional use at any events.

At lease it doesn't distort lol Sorry had to paste this.

They seem really cheap for what you get though, how has the battery life been? 12 hours like they advertise or about 6 in real life?

• Members

They made it through a show so my guess about 4 or 5 hours on. I always use fresh batteries so would probably never need them to last more than 5 hours. I would like to make myself clear these are not professional microphones. They are good enough for low budget karaoke or announcements but I would never use them for a serious gig. (they do seem to have good range though) In some cases its nice to have $37 mics so that if they get dropped your not out $250. I try to buy quality stuff but sometimes you need a tool for the job. I always keep a couple of zebco rod and reels on the boat because I don't want kids using my nice Penn stuff with braid on it that they will just turn into a birds nest. If I have to buy a new zebco every couple of years cause they rust out I consider it a good investment.

Archived