I phone 6 plus?

• Members

Simply put, no. The Mackie is analog so no way to every control it. The SL 16.4.2 is a legacy product so you'll not see development of a phone only mixer other than the monitor control app, which really isn't robust enough to use as FOH mixer.

• Members

Let me take a stab at this, since I don't want to drag a laptop around, My Studio Live 16-4-2 has a 31 band EQ on all my AUX and 2 for the mains,is there an app like a pink noise to tune the room and an app to ring out the monitors? That would work on my ! Phone?

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Let me take a stab at this' date=' since I don't want to drag a laptop around, My Studio Live 16-4-2 has a 31 band EQ on all my AUX and 2 for the mains,is there an app like a pink noise to tune the room and an app to ring out the monitors? That would work on my ! Phone?[/quote']

No need for an app for pink noise. Just play pink noise.... WAV file would be better than an mp3. As for an RTA app, just search "real time analyser" in the app store. There's at least 20 options.

• Members

I would bite the bullet and get an IPAD. I run a 10 inch IPAD to an XR series behringer all the time now. The phone is really just for mixing your monitors. You can do the same with an android device which I hear is a little better interface for less but I already had the IPAD.

• Members
I would bite the bullet and get an IPAD. I run a 10 inch IPAD to an XR series behringer all the time now. The phone is really just for mixing your monitors. You can do the same with an android device which I hear is a little better interface for less but I already had the IPAD.

The StudioLive is iPad only.

OP, if this type of functionality is that important to you, consider a Behringer X18 or XR18. No PC needed to mix and works with android tablets. The X18 is sho cheap you can get a decent android tablet AND the mixer for the price of a current model iPad Pro.

Archived