Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

PreSonus enters the Motorized Fade area.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PreSonus enters the Motorized Fade area.

http://imgur.com/a/LlI3I

32 channels for $2699

http://www.presonus.com/products/Stu...32#sl32-custom
    PA Unity15's over LS800p's. YX15's, YX12's IPR power, RM32AI

LightsMartin Minimac Profiles, Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duos, Blizzard 3NX, Fab5, Hotbox

Comment

I'm thinking of getting the 16 channel version to replace my 16.0.2 I like that you can record on an SD card with no computer

LightsMartin Minimac Profiles, Chauvet Intimidator Spot Duos, Blizzard 3NX, Fab5, Hotbox

Comment

Better late than never I suppose

One of the things I actually liked about the old SL series was their full meter bridge. It was really big with lots of segments. It looks like they are down to 4 now. Behringer has 7 I believe. Soundcraft is also 4 IIRC.

The direct to disk recording is really cool. I really wish my X32 Rack had that feature.
        With Greater Knowledge Comes Greater Understanding

Comment

I think the QU has 3 as well.

Comment

• dbMontana
            dbMontana commented
            Editing a comment
            Originally posted by StratGuy22 View Post
            I think the QU has 3 as well.
            Correct. But my 10" Android tablet running MixingStation sitting on the left-side phone/tablet "holder" has, umm, well I've never actually counted but plenty. Matter of fact after initial setup I basically ignore the entire top half of the installed QU-24 at my normal venue and use the tablet instead.
        Working...
        X