Merry Christmas my friends...

• Members

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas - lots of love, happiness, toys and health for the lot of you! :-) Hopefully this post of mine will actually work, unlike the last few times I tried posting in this forum... :-(

Your DJ pal and active speaker whore - Al Poulin

• Members

All indications are that we'll certainly have a white Christmas here. As I understand it, you folks on the east side aren't so "blessed" (this year).

If anyone wants to build a snowman, you're certainly welcome to stop by my place and help yourself to as much snow as you want. Take some home with you if you like... free!

• Members

A belated Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to all. As well, from the Canuck end of North America, Happy Boxing day!

Got a little gig tonight with the house PA from H.E. double hockey sticks, so I'll be calling on the collected wisdom I've gleaned from this forum, to get me through. Thanks all, and may you be healthy and prosperous in 2016.

• Members
Our warmest Christmas ever here. It was almost 80° here. I wouldnt complain but we bought our son a sled a few months ago and hid it for Christmas. He looked at it and asked what he was supposed to do with it now. Maybe next month....

Reminds me of when I was a kid... probably about 10 years old... my dad bought us (my brother, sister, and myself) snow shovels all-around for Christmas. I likely seemed confused at the time... like: "What am I supposed to do with *this*?" We were instructed us to go play with our new snow shovels on the driveway, and when we got done there we could play with them on the sidewalks and such.

ah, yes... the good old days. Although admittedly, I think that was the year my folks got me a really nice HO scale train set for Christmas too. Cept I wasn't allowed to play with the train set till I was done playing with my show shovel.

Oh yea... I almost forgot... as per the sled and 80 degrees: I fixed up an old motor scooter for myself for Christmas... a rescued basket case... got it done a couple weeks ago... figured on taking it for the maiden trip on Christmas. Oftentimes one can do that here: go for a short scooter ride on Christmas day... but not this year... not here anyway. Been playing with my snow shovel instead. So there my Christmas present to myself sits... pushed backwards down an isle in my warehouse... marking it's spot and marking time one drip at a time.

Archived