OA Windsor is back!

• Members

I received this email a few minutes ago.

Bill,

My name is Jim Spohn and we spoke some months ago when I was at Ken's place in Wy.

I am sorry to tell you Ken has since passed away.

While still alive, Ken, Carla his daughter, and I worked together for me to acquire OA Windsor. I have recently moved the equipment from Sheridan WY to my shop in Northern Idaho and have finally gotten everything up and running. I molded the first boxes yesterday as a test run and everything seems to be in good order.

You had asked me to let you know what was happening with the business. Sorry I have not done a stellar job at that, but the nature of Ken's illness really didn't allow for any easy transition and I have been learning everything from the ground up and running crazy.

As you can imagine, there is quite a bit of catch-up to be done and a lot of customers wanting product soon. I am going to do my best to fill orders as soon as possible, but will need to start with the simple stuff first as I learn all the aspects of the business.

We have done a minor amount of work on the web presence, but are waiting to do the new website until I can satisfy any customers that have been waiting a while.

That is where we stand at the moment and please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for the patience.

Sincerely,

Jim Spohn OA Windsor

Archived