The grumpiest profession ?

• Members

I've heard that accusation before about being frustrated musicians that couldn't make it. However I'm unaware of that being stated by any top-flight musician. Regardless, it's the lack of cooeration with some (very few) acts that make me grumpy. Most events I'm as happy as a clam in sauce.

• Members

Steven "Jobless" , c'mon guys it's a satire piece and a stupid one at that.

On the other hand, Wouldn't you get grumpy if you HAD to listen to the number of really crappy bands and talking heads sone of us have been subjected to? Good god man, sometimes sticking hot pokers in my eyes sounds better !!!

signed Mr. Grumpy

• Members

RoadRanger - when that happens to me and its my bandmates who are the oblivious musicians, I resolve the problem by assigning them jobs. The jobs don't usually get done, but at least it makes them go away. ;)

• Members
Steven "Jobless" , c'mon guys it's a satire piece and a stupid one at that.

On the other hand, Wouldn't you get grumpy if you HAD to listen to the number of really crappy bands and talking heads sone of us have been subjected to? Good god man, sometimes sticking hot pokers in my eyes sounds better !!!

signed Mr. Grumpy

Oh Man!!! You HAD to remind me of my current situation (grumble, grumble, grumble :-). FWIW I finally got a vacation and am currently doing monitors for a 17 piece that absolutly kicks rear. They're happy, I'm happy, smiles all around. Depends on the day - week - month - (god forbid) year :-).

Cheers

Archived