• Members

I am 4 hours away to the east of Minnieapolis. 5k I dont have, and I just burned out in my back yard four JBL 18" horn cab designs from the 70/s each one was a refrigerator and 3/4" plywood and and the four of them took half of my 12" long trailer and the weight was incredible /dolly only.

The one thing I can say about Bag End is it seems to be popular in clubs in Chicago area.

Low and behold the company is in the far northwest burbs of Chicago.

Jazz people seem to like them and quite frankly the Crystals are actually great sounding.

I was in a club in GreenBay back in the 90's and they had Bag End ELF 18" subs under the stage. To be honest is was some of the most accurate, tight perfect deep sub bass I have heard in a club or anywhere (zero bloat). No matter what recorded music or bands those subs sounded amazing. There is a small sound company that does the jazz fest here in town. They use the Bag End Crystals 3 per side hung like 30ft up and a single Danley 18" folded box below each hang. The sound was really accurate and pleasing.

Well making a long story short I do not need 10 Bag End subs. I am using EAW boxes exclusive with my systems. Just sayin its still a good deal.

Archived