Merry Xmas

• Members

Well it's Xmas time, so from the middle of the world i wish you all a wonderful Xmas and a happy new year; Felicidades, feliz navidad y un feliz año 2015 (yes, you can use Google translate to traduce this from Spanish to English)

Merry Xmas / Feliz Navidad

• Members

I speak Spanish by taking French (which I speak), adding in some Italian (from music terms) and then Puerto Rican street gang slang from American television. It actually works halfway well!

(Although in this case, I was merely quoting song lyrics. ;) )

Wes

• CMS Author

True, haven't found the tilde and accents on my keyboard yet... don't normally have much use.

Where are they? I know about ~ and ' but not positioned where they belong.

Yeah, you can't position an accent above a character,the combination is a complete character. I like to use an online translator and simply cut 'n paste the phrase, but also lacking a keyboard with other charsets you can do it longhand by finding the ascii extended charset number and typing alt+ ascii number to insert the character. So for the "ñ" you hold alt and type 164, for "Ñ" it's alt+165.

http://www.asciitable.com/

• Members

It's not so hard to find the functions that you want agedhorse, here they are for not Latin American keyboard:

ALT + 129 = ü

ALT + 130 = é

ALT + 160 = á

ALT + 161 = í

ALT + 162 = ó

ALT + 163 = ú

ALT + 164 = ñ

ALT + 0193 = Á

ALT + 0201 = É

ALT + 0205 = Í

ALT + 0211 = Ó

ALT + 0218 = Ú

ALT + 0220 = Ü

ALT + 165 = Ñ

ALT + 168 = ¿

ALT + 173 = ¡

And here you have the link to get more info regarding it, it's in Spanish, however you can translate to understand more if you want

http://www.spanishged365.com/212/fun...ir-con-acentos

• Members

Almost 99% translate, however, there are some words that can be mistakenly wrong traduction such in these case keys (yes, they are "llaves" in Spanish) but you are referring to the keys on a computer keyboard, and the correct translate would be "teclas", if you are referring for example a keyboard, it won't be "llaves something", it would be "teclado"

That's the brilliant of the Spanish language that some words means something regarding the application that you'll use it

Archived