Some cool neighbors or maybe not for some

• CMS Author

They are definitely cool neighbors, and it'll be a real boost to Lititz if the inmates don't take over the asylum....over 600 jobs, a million square feet of combined space, and obviously it all pays taxes. Clair Global, Tait Towers and Atomic Design are all there and collaborated on the idea. Currently it's the only production rehearsal space in the US.

• CMS Author
Why would someone build a McMansion next door to a clearly industrial area and expect it to be quiet?

That's what I asked myself, but the Rock Lititz facility was *just* built. If you'd like to see it in perspective, Google Clair Global's address, and go to it in Google Earth, MapQuest, etc. and see the satellite view. Rock Lititz was built in the large open field west of Clair's building (it's so new the satellite pic doesn't even show the construction).

This is one of those rare situations where it's not like the people who move in next to a major highway and then bitch and moan that the noise is unbearable until We the People pay for sound barricade walls. I'm glad to see that the Rock Lititz folks seem completely willing to fix this problem. There aren't a lot of residences nearby, but they deserve quiet enjoyment of their property.

Archived