Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you guys keep adding to witesol's, far too comprehensive list, we're all going to get out of live sound! And bandwiches.... I just had one tonight, with the requisite mystery meat - tasty tasty.

Comment

Hope you stick around the forum and thank you for all the advice you have given me Mr Williams!

Comment

Thank you guys for all the kind and humerous (though real) comments. My last show is tomorrow night at a county fair in Quincy CA. A Battle of the Bands. I'm sure I'm going to hear many of those same comments and you know what ? .........................it won't annoy me anymore, they can't fire me

Comment

Just make sure you mic that snare from top bottom and the sides

Comment

This should be you on your last day!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/crimsonslug/499481508/

Not too heavy on the suck knob
            Last edited by cappttenron; 08-14-2014, 01:22 PM.
            Dan Snyder is bad Karma

Comment

Originally posted by Tomm Williams View Post
              Thank you guys for all the kind and humerous (though real) comments. My last show is tomorrow night at a county fair in Quincy CA. A Battle of the Bands. I'm sure I'm going to hear many of those same comments and you know what ? .........................it won't annoy me anymore, they can't fire me
              ~~Tomm: I'll suggest *that* exit strategy likely isn't gonna work long-term, rather quite the opposite. Ok... your idea is that your last show is tomorrow, and you're going into it with a mind set that "other stuff of a lesser past is no longer of consequence"... that's like water off a duck's back at this point.
              I'll suggest that the problem with that way of thinking only makes your phone ring more.... as in: That's a signal to the world to start backing dump truck loads of money and opportunity to your door till they get your attention again and you say "ok".

If you do what you do well, there becomes a point where you've got to come to grips with that fact.
              I need to catch up with those guys, for I am their leader.

Comment

Oh, and from tonight's show... sound co. forgot their snake and enough mic cables. I wonder if they remembered to wear underwear?
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Former product development engineer: Genz Benz, a KMC Music/Fender Musical Instruments Company, continuing factory level product support and service for Genz Benz

Currently product development engineer: Mesa Boogie

Comment

http://forums.prosoundweb.com/index....,150870.0.html Andy; Were you at the last gig I -almost- did?
                  Doug

Comment

Nope, not that gig but many of the same elements
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Former product development engineer: Genz Benz, a KMC Music/Fender Musical Instruments Company, continuing factory level product support and service for Genz Benz

Currently product development engineer: Mesa Boogie

Comment

We've already conversed about this but once again, you're friendship has been invaluable (as good camaraderie should be) so wherever you wander in life, remember you have a friend in Reno (or wherever I wander in life :-).

Take care my friend

JR
                      J.R. Previously jrble

See my Dog Of The Hair studio at: http://www.dogoth.com/studio/

Quote from someone: Flat response? Get out the jack and change the tire.
                      If you think "power is knowledge", you have it backwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X