X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QSC 2450 No Power No Post

I was running on a 2 ohm load the other night, it quit. No nothing. Please tell me there is a pop out fuse on this amp somewhere? Please Please Please? The speakers are find already tested them on another amp. Help!

Manual says there's a breaker on the back, see if that has tripped.
    The further away I am, the better I sound....

Comment

Doh! Can't thank you enough the big E. Now on vacation I won't be thinking about this..... I'ts alive after all, again Thank you!

Comment

Tripping the breaker on the back of the amp means you were driving very hard into limiting or clipping. Breaker won't open under any remotely reasonable conditions.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Former product development engineer: Genz Benz, a KMC Music/Fender Musical Instruments Company, continuing factory level product support and service for Genz Benz

Currently product development engineer: Mesa Boogie

Comment

Google is your friend!
          The further away I am, the better I sound....

Comment

Aged you are right, was an overload situation. Everything survived. Big E: I should have know that, I've been up and down that manual for settings and all the dip switch parameters, but when it's 10 minutes to close and your working, not the best time to refer to your manual I guess.... I am going to double check the clip limiters make sure they on as well. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
            X