Wireless Mics

• Members

In continuing with my goal of upgrading the mics that I use on my rig, I have some questions to make and hoping that some of you would help (and thanks for all the answers, they all have been wonderful and a lot of useful as well), now it's time for the wireless mic to see if it's possible to upgrade our not; I have 4 wireless mics, this are: - shure sc4 with sm58 (this mic my father used to work with it, so I consider a good relique and it had been working fine, Altought I always knew that it was a Uhf but It has been a vhf) it has big antenas - shure UT4a with SM58 mic, this system is brand new and I haven't used a lot with it, because I use the other ones, this is uhf -senheisser EW100 generation 1, the only problem that I see with this is that it only have a 1/4 output so you'll hedge to use with a direct box or plug into an 1/4 channel over your mixer, it's Uhf as well - Audio Technica ATW2000 Uhf, this one use 2 AA battery, the rest use 9v ones and is Uhf So, I really would like to have at least 2 of the same model, but the question is wich model? I like the senheisser a lot, the audio technica sounds good, the sc4 is working and ok it's a shure, and the UT4a is also a shure; so? Based on all the info that I just gave? Wich one do you think do I have to change/sell to get? If you can help me to sort out on this I'll appreciate it a lot P.s. A beta 52 and senheisser e906 are coming for my mic rig (so I can meet rider requirements, at least in the mic section), I'm working to change my rig, so pls, bear with me

• Members

Thanks for the response, on my area i can get the Shure, but the dealer is asking too much, so its better to get them over the usa via internet; all the 4 mics are working fine, but like i said i'm looking to get at least 2 of the same model to offer with my rig; Akg some dealers offer over here, but just the wms40, the little receivers(half of the receiver with 1 antenna)

Archived